Legal apps are always a tool to increase productivity for lawyers. In this digital era when every department of life is transformed by the digital revolution, the layers also get a benefit from this. That’s why we compiled a list of some best legal apps which can really help Indian lawyers.
1) Lawyer Diary:
To be honest, The Lawyer Diary App is the perfect combination of a digital diary and a personal assistant.
Top features :
- – Send periodic updates about the case’s status.
- – Create reminders and manage notes
- – Cases are pre-notified.
- – Free SMS services for cases on the cause lists
2) Indian Laws:
This app includes the Indian Penal Codes as well as the Constitutional laws.
The top features are:
- – The App includes a search bar for referring to applicable law.
- – Saves time searching through books/bare acts for sections and articles.
3) Indian Bare Acts:
By not having to carry a large law book around, you can save time.
- – It contains the IPC, CrPC, Indian Evidence Act, CPC, and Service Tax law.
- – Detailed information of chapters/sections of bare acts.
- – Points can be highlighted with the highlight feature.
4) Online RTI:
Top Features are:
- – you can file your RTIs right from your mobile device.
- – It comes with a secured payment gateway.
- – One can track the status of your application also with this app.
5) Lawyers Club India:
This is another best android app for Indian lawyers
- – As you can receive legal news and updates, with this app. In addition, you can also have your legal queries answered by your fellow lawyers.
- – it also gives access to the articles that are related to current affairs.
- – it also allows you to share your legal files with others, converse with other lawyers through a messaging platform.
Just like the Lawyer Diary app (described above), this app will work as your work diary.
– you can stay organized with your appointment schedules, dates, as well as with your case-related information.
– will help you eliminate the need for maintaining a physical diary at home.
– will send you notifications and/or reminders whenever it’s time for it.
7) Legal Research:
- help the users create their advocate profiles and search the case law journals.
- It has an advanced search option, which makes your searching process much easier than ever.
- One can perform a Case Voice search to find the E-judgments with the help of keywords.
8) Live Law:
– Keeps you updated with the legal news covers news on the following areas:
Indian Courts, Judgments, Lawyers, Law Firms, Law Schools, and Legal Development.
9) IPC – Indian Penal Code:
The latest version of the application is giving the user a good source of reference to Indian lawyers, as well as law students.
10) CrPC – Code of Criminal Procedure:
This application provides the Code of Criminal Procedure in a friendly UI
– The daily notifications, judgments, as well as news features of the app will make it easy to better understand various sections.
As you can see we mentioned the 10 best apps for Indian lawyers above & their major features. If you are a lawyer & then we highly recommend you to explore these apps & enhance your productivity. If you have any other suggestions then kindly let me know.