As we know, a lot of games are in the market that supports PS5. So today, we will discuss that how we can connect a ps5 controller to an android smartphone.
We can also sync our DualSense and Xbox Wireless controllers with Android phones, though support will vary from app to app.
To use the DualSense controller with Android, you’ll have to pair the two devices with Bluetooth. Your Android phone will need to be in “Settings” for this to happen. Swipe down twice from the top of your Android phone’s display to accomplish this. You will see Quick Settings on Android after tapping this.
Connecting PS5 DualSense Controller To Android:
- To open the Settings menu on your Android phone, select the gear icon in the bottom-right corner of the Quick Settings panel.
- On Android, you can have to open the Bluetooth pairing options by selecting “Connected Devices.”
- Now open the “Connected Devices” option in Android Settings, tap “Pair New Device,”
- Now put the ps5 in pairing mode by simultaneously pressing the PlayStation button and the Create button for a few seconds. In the DualSense controller, the PlayStation button lies between the two analog sticks, and the Create button resides just above the D-Pad.
- Now, as both ps5 & Android are in pairing mode, it’s time to connect both.
- Go to the Bluetooth setting of your android phone & open the wireless controller option.
- You will see a confirmation pop-up asking whether you wish to pair your Android phone with the controller.
- The PS5 controller must be paired with the Android phone using “Pair.”
- The PS5 controller does work with Android games that support controllers, but you may not always use it to select menu items in those games.
- Once you begin playing those games, however, the controller works quite well. Now enjoy your games.
Disconnecting the PS5 controller from your smartphones:
When you are done playing, you should disconnect the PS5 controller from your phone. The following steps will help you use Android on the go.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- You can select the PS5 controller by tapping the i.
- Tap Disconnect.
Things to remember:
Here are some extra things which you need to remember while using ps5 controller.
- Many android games support ps5 controllers, so choose & play the only ps5 supported competitions.
- While playing the game or not, you can navigate the android home screen with the help of a connected controller.
- Every device has its limitations, so as ps5 controller. You can’t connect ps5 controller with more than one device at the same time.
- Many people use PS remote play app to play games with the older edition of the PS station. However, it doesn’t support PS5 dual sense, but we hope it will do soon shortly.
PS5 is a choice of thousands of gamers & indeed a great addition to the gaming industry. After reading this article, I hope you will be able to connect your ps5 controller to your android smartphone. If you still need any help, then you can contact us.